SO This is what we have been doing the last couple months...
 |
| I hope I never forget this sweet little goggled face! We really enjoyed swimming lessons this summer! |
 |
| One day we went to the zoo with all our cousins. Grandma bought the kids some caterpillars and they got to feed a bear by dropping the food into a little tube. Some of the cousins didn't want to touch the caterpillars. Sammy wanted to hand them out so he could touch every single one :) |
 |
| Big cute wonderful family |
 |
| The boys got the camera and took about a million silly pictures including this... |
 |
| and this... |
 |
| And this. |
 |
| Max's picture of the avengers: Captain America, Ironman, Hulk, and hawkeye. |
 |
| Max's first day of school at Pioneer Elementary School. My favorite part is poor Sammy's expression. It tells all that was in his little heart watching his big brother start school. I cried for 3 weeks before Max started school. Everytime someone mentioned kindergarten. Once someone casually asked me about in the hall at church and I had to go to the bathroom to get control of myself. But when all was said and done, it is a great school and I am so grateful that he can get a good education. |
 |
| When we got to the class, the teacher met us at the door and said, "No parents inside, goodbye" That surprised me. I am so glad Max was so excited and ready. |
 |
| The boys have had so much fun playing soccer with Daddy lately. |
 |
| Play dough |
 |
| We got free tickets to the fair from a friend and loved seeing all the animals. |
 |
| My beautiful gorgeous little sisters holding Phoebe at my friend's wedding reception. |
 |
| Max did this naturally |
 |
| Then Sammy wanted to recreate it so he could have his picture taken too. |
 |
| One night we went out for ice cream for family home evening. |
As Sammy went outside the other day Max turned around and said to us, "
I am gonna go outside and watch Sammy so that no cars and people can get him, cause I know lots of karate"
 |
| This month we have been working like insano-crazies on our yard. It has been a mess of mile high weeds all summer. In the last 3 weeks we had 6 yards of sand and 10 yards of top soil delivered. We spread weed fabric, wheelbarrowed it all to the back yard, pulled and sprayed a million weeds, had 8 yards of mulch delivered and spread it and planted 4 trees. We have had a lot of help |
No comments:
Post a Comment