Friday, August 23, 2013

Phoebe is a saint and Max is back in school.

Phoebe is the most patient baby the world has ever seen. I am pretty sure because her brothers like to hold her and bite her "softly" and roll around on the floor with her... and by brothers I mainly mean Sammy. Max is a big school boy now. We miss him in the mornings and when he does come home, he pretty much knows how to be gentle with Phoebe and make her laugh without having to be all up in her face. In fact Max is really into bringing her toys and playing her music, which is pretty cute. Sammy is so cute with her too! It is total adoration from him! He loves his little sister!


 Sammy loves to play with his cousins! He and Miles got to have some good play time when their big brothers were in swimming lessons this summer. They are cute cute combo of iron willed toddlers with hearts of gold :)
 We finally repainted the train table over at our new business this summer. Right now whenever I think about said business I want to cry...a lot. Hopefully someday it wont be like that... Maybe?



 Maxy was so so excited about his first day.
I think I felt more like Sammy looked in this picture. However, he is loving it and I am so glad he is only gone half the day. It doesn't feel too bad :)

No comments: