Thursday, July 11, 2013

Today-Diddly-I-Ay














Let is be written and let it be known, Phoebe is the sweetest, easiest baby ever! She never cries. Even when she is hungry she doesn't cry. She kind of yells, "AHHH, AHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHH!"  The only time I hear her cry is when she is eating. She kind of chokes and cries and has a little trouble whenever she eats. We're going to try Zantac but the good news is she is still gaining weight. She is such a cute little tub! She loves her brothers! They lay on her and pick her up and roll her around and for the most part she likes it all. She is so easy going! She sleeps anywhere and everywhere. Half the time I look down and find her sleeping on my hip.
I hate working...a lot. It breaks my heart to be so busy when she is small. I feel like I can't soak up enough of these sweet moments before they are gone. But I am trying to. When she goes down for a nap I must be so productive and then maybe half the time she is awake I have to just put down the phone and everything else and just say "if I miss another minute of this baby my heart will break, so Just Kidn Around will have to wait"
This week the doctor and the dentist have been the bane of my existence! They are so darn inflexible! The dentist will only fill my children's cavities during one hour of the day when they are in swimming lessons. The doctor schedules out 3 months in advance so Phoebe wont get a 4 month well check till she is 7 months. I am pulling my hair out and screaming in my brain with rage.
Strangely enough though when I got a call at young womens last night that a pipe broke at JKA and there was water everywhere and the contractor had made a mistake and the previous questionable owners were there giving orders, I was able to deal with that whole ordeal super calmly and clear-headedly. Of course I am pretty sure that was just a miracle because I was asking for help. The Lord is very good to me!

No comments: