Little Max has become our dear little garbage boy. He has become so excited about the garbage can that I haven't had to throw anything away in 2 weeks. I just hand whatever needs disposing of to little Max and watch him waddle over to the garbage and toss it in. Its amazing! Especially dirty diapers. He just rolls over after a changing, picks up the stinky one and takes care of it. He also throws tissues in the toilet (everything in its place).
Actually Max has been my little helper in general lately. They taught him the cleanup song in nursery (bless them) and so now several times a day Max will start his tuneless version of clean-up, cleanup and start putting toys away and picking up. This is an excellent development! The funniest thing is the way he tries to help with some of the more deep cleaning. Lately, every time I go in the bathroom, I find the toilet brush sitting in the toilet bowl, and whenever I pull out the vacuum, Max gets his car and follows me around, pushing the car like a vacuum, he makes sure to cover every inch of ground right behind me (as we trip over eachother many times).



4 comments:
That is hilarious Char. I think I need him to train my kids. Laura does love to clean bathrooms though, and she's not too bad at it.
I need to learn that cleanup song for the future... I hope little Max keeps his good cleaning habits!
What a cutie!
These two as always are on the same track; I've got a little trash man over here too!
We love the Spanish vids, by the way!
Post a Comment