Wednesday, September 16, 2009

video overload

So we think our computer may be about to bite the dust so i'm going to upload a bunch of videos here to save them. sorry its been an awfully long time since I blogged. We have actually had internet for the past couple weeks, but I have just lost the will. Maybe this will get me going again.



Here's a bunch from Ecuador:







The day after we got there ths tiny pink chick walked in the front door from the dusty Ecudorian road so that Max could chase him around a while.







Here's one of Javier teaching Max to bite. Than you daddy.









Here are a couple of Javier playing with his brothers.





This is why Max got used to sleepimg with me in Ecuador.




Here Javier and his little brother are playing soccor on the street in front of their house.


The first time Max saw the beach:




He dug a big hole in the sand with his uncle Cristhian, until his little arms couldn't reach the bottom.


He was absolutely fearless about the ocean.

And we saw a school of dolphins really close.

Well, thats al I have time for for now. Hopefully our computer has still got a little time so i can put some of our other goood ones up soon. Much love to everyone!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay Charity! Welcome back to the blogging world. Love the videos. Now we want some NY pictures! You can do it!

Cherie said...

Welcome back!!! I'm sure you can get addicted again. I hear you might be coming for Halloween. Hope you do! Love the videos.

Natalie Hansen said...

Those are fun videos! I love the one of Max going back and forth between the beds! And the pink chick one of course. I'm glad you've gotten back on. I've been checking almost everytime I get on for your pictures.