This weekend my family came down to Moab for the end of their spring break and they took us with them! We had a great day of fun hikes together and we got to see a lot of cool stuff.



This was how Max took his morning nap. He woke up pretty chipper.

These are my unnaturally gorgeous twin little sisters.



Going through this pass felt like going through the red sea on dry ground because the walls were so close and they went up so high. Just like the Prince of Egypt.

Here's Javier and Max n front of landscape arch.

These are indian drawings.

This is in front of double arch, which was our favorite.

Javier and I both decided it was a memory we will always treasure! We had so much fun! Thanks Mom and Dad and Maddie and Sophie!
3 comments:
How fun! It's all about the memories, right? I absolutely love Max's little sunglasses! So cute!
Wow, its been a while since you blogged and then two in a row! Good for you. I love the picture of Max in sunglasses. All the arches pictures are nice too.
I love those baby back pack things. So cool. I've always weanted to go to Moab but as of yet haven't. Nice photos.
Post a Comment