Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Max Talk

These are the sweet baby sounds which fill my ears every day.

Max especially loves to talk when we are supposed to be quiet. The other day we were sitting in an enrichment meeting about healthy eating and I guess Max noticed that everyone was looking at the person who was talking so he started talking too, in his best, loudest, conversational voice, throwing in plenty of smiles and squeals. I didn't know what to do.

Also we took Max to a Ryan Shuppe and the Rubberband concert on Campus. There was one song where they asked everyone in the audience to howl like a dog. So everyone howled really loudly and then it was silent except for Max who let out a wail of his own just a couple of seconds too late.

Lately Max has also begun this hillarious shreiking noise which I have yet to capture on camera, but when I do I'll post it.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh Charity! Such a cute baby boy:) I love all those little sounds he's making.

I am pretty sure I completely forgot to run over to your house and bring the toy, AND after writing that post and feeling all lonely and sad, I decided that was very lame of me and I went up the canyon and went hiking, effectively forgetting to see if anyone commented. I feel so bad! I am sorry! thank you for wanting to hand out with me!